Kindred Blood

Welcome to Kindred Blood! The first thing you must do is register by clicking the middle button on this screen. An e-mail will be sent to you to activate your account.

After that, head to the Intros section and introduce yourself. Then, request one or more groups to belong to. This is important to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kindred Blood

Welcome to Kindred Blood! The first thing you must do is register by clicking the middle button on this screen. An e-mail will be sent to you to activate your account.

After that, head to the Intros section and introduce yourself. Then, request one or more groups to belong to. This is important to the forum!

Kindred Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A haven for vampires around the world! Chat, share, and inform safely with others in the vampire community!

2 posters

Back Peoples ^-^

TaoxSpiritxYin
    TaoxSpiritxYin
    Admin
    Admin

Fame : 1

Back Peoples ^-^ Empty Back Peoples ^-^

Post by TaoxSpiritxYin Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Hey everyone. Em here. I'm back around. I apologize for my long absence. ^-^;
    DarkNDangerous
    DarkNDangerous
    Admin
    Admin

Fame : 1

Back Peoples ^-^ Empty Re: Back Peoples ^-^

Post by DarkNDangerous Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:33 am

It appears that many have gone. I have been absent for quite some time, myself. I had several personal issues and a crappy internet connection. Made for bad internet surfing. Laughing

I would like to see more people back, but I would also like to talk with fellow Kindred. So few can relate to the depression that lack of regular feeding can cause...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:51 pm